giovedì 22 novembre 2007

Colors of Nascondiglio






22 november Thanksgiving USA
These are pictures from today as I walked around our grounds. It is cool, bordering on cold, and gray outside today, but as you see, I found some late bloomers and some color from our trees and bushes. The outlier is our fermenting sweet wine in its stainless steel tank and I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but it really smells terrific.... still!
I am going to cook a thin slice of turkey breast and mash one potato and if I really feel like being spoiled, I may open my Leroy Bourgogne. Chissa? (who knows) In fact, I will probably try one of the primitivo wines which arrived today (zinfandel from puglia) and save the burgundy for some wine afficionadoes.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Shopping tomorrow in america.
dds

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...